Monday, September 19, 2005

Coming Back

Hi all,
I was not updating my blog since long, that is because of some personal problems. Now I have come back. Hope to get your response like forever.

Now onwards I will update my blog regularly and right now I have a good script to invest in for a short to medium term investment.

Script : Saboo Sodium Chloro Limited
BSE Code : 530461
CMP : 16.50

Buy this stock and wait for a bunch of profit. Details about the stock will tell in my next update.

Happy Investing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The latest blog on Investments.
Log on to http://investorforum.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Free. Personal Shopper Service. Can't find it? We will go shopping to find cheap book online. We'll find the item and have it shipped right out with no added fees.

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

Anonymous said...

Love the blog--good luck with it. For some powerful mental training tools, take a look at www.mindmint.com

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I fοund a sea ѕhell and gаve it to mу 4 year
olԁ daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shе placed the shell to her eaг and screamеd.

There was a hermіt сrab inside and
it ρinсhed heг еar. She nevеr wants tо go bасk!
LoL Ӏ know this is entirely off topiс but I had to tell sοmeonе!


Here is my ωebsіtе; reputation management